Recipe by mandabacca
This is an uncomplicated chilled salad that I love to make when sweet corn is in season. It is a great make-ahead side dish for whatever will be cooking on the grill!
- 8 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut kernels off cobs and tranfer to a microwave safe bowl with lid.
- Sprinkle corn with 2 tablespoons water.
- Cover bowl and microwave on high for 8 minutes, or until kernels are as tender as desired.
- Add green onions, vinegar, and oil.
- Season salad generously (to taste) with salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
- Cover and chill (Cook Time is Chill Time).