Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Courtesy of Robert Irvine
Make and share this Corn Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups corn (fresh or frozen whole kernel)
- 3⁄4 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 scallions, chopped into 1/4-inch segments
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine corn, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, and scallions in salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl, blend sour cream with salt, pepper, vinegar, oil and chopped cilantro.
- Add sour cream mixture to corn and toss gently to coat.
- Chill and serve in large bowl,.
Very very good I used dried cilantro due to not having fresh but it still was excellent. thank you
I never made this before 2day.. Thanks so much, even my kids liked this!
This was fantastic! It was very light and refreshing. Perfect for a summer bbq. I used vegetable oil instead of the salad oil because it's what I had but followed everything else. Made it for a few friends who devoured it!