Recipe by looneytunesfan
I got this from a potluck at church and everyone was raving about it.
Top Review by Chef Maria #2
This was wonderful. I cut the recipe in half because there were only 3 of us eating. I also used the Mexi-corn but I used all the other ingredients. I am definitely going to make this again. make sure you do nt add the chips until the last minute before serving as they get soggy. For this reason it is also not a good dish to have leftovers of.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag Fritos chili cheese corn chips, coarsely crushed