Recipe by Sweet Diva MJ
Adapted from Taste of Home. We love this colorful and tasty corn salad. We usually enjoy it in the summertime. My additions are listed as optional.
Top Review by Marsha D.
Very easy to make! I did leave out the garlic but added a few sprinkles of Greek seasoning and I made the ranch dressing. I did chill a few hours before serving. We enjoyed this with grilled chicken and fresh green beans. Thanks for sharing! It was delicious!
- 2 cups fresh corn or 2 cups frozen sweet corn
- 3⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed (optional)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped (optional)