Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Taste of Home. We love this colorful and tasty corn salad. We usually enjoy it in the summertime. My additions are listed as optional.
- 2 cups fresh corn or 2 cups frozen sweet corn
- 3⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed (optional)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped (optional)
- In a large salad bowl, combine vegetables and garlic; stir in dressing and basil.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. (I suggest refrigerating at least a couple of hours to allow the flavors to blend.).
- Yield: 8 servings.
Very easy to make! I did leave out the garlic but added a few sprinkles of Greek seasoning and I made the ranch dressing. I did chill a few hours before serving. We enjoyed this with grilled chicken and fresh green beans. Thanks for sharing! It was delicious!
So easy to make and so delicious. Made as written, using fresh corn and the lesser amount of dressing. Even our non-veggie-eating exchange student had a second helping, which means it probably serves 6 rather than 8. Yummo!