Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Everyday Food.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno chile, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- coarse salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Make vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients except oil in a medium bowl. Whisk until salt and sugar have dissolved. Add oil and whisk to combine.
- In a medium bowl, combine corn mixture with vinaigrette and toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Made for Spring 2008 PAC. This was great. The dressing was nice and light. Makes a great side dish for grilled food and won't heat up your kitchen on a hot summer night. Thanks Ariella for a great recipe.