Top Review by Newbie L
I made a variation of this in the oven. I didn't have any green onions, so I substituted a bit of leek. Instead of foil, I wrapped the corn in the husks and baked them under the grill. The husks turned dark brown and crispy, and let off a delicious aroma. This went down well with my family. We'll be making it again.
- 6 ears corn
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley, Minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons green onions, Minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, Freshly grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Spread each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon of herb butter.
- Wrap each ear in foil.
- Roast corn on barbeque or broil 4 inches from heat 30 min or till kernels are tender.
- Unwrap, detach husks and spread with remaining butter.