Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this on the bag of store-brand corn chips.
Make and share this Corn River Taco Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (chopped)
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 tomatoes, wedged
- 1 sweet onion (chopped)
- 1 can kidney bean (drained)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 cup crushed corn chips
- mild cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, mix together lettuce, avocado, tomatoes and onion.
- In skillet, brown ground beef and drain off excess fat; mix in cumin and kidney beans.
- Toss this gently into the salad mixture.
- Dressing: In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the salsa.
- Add dressing, grated cheddar cheese and crushed corn chips to the salad mixture and toss gently.