Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
British recipe - very tasty
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn, frozen
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 1 small red bell pepper, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill seed (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Pack into one or two glass jars with lids.
- Make up to two days ahead of time, or at least two hours before serving.
Just what I was looking for. Quick, simple, and tasty.