Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tried searching zaar for a duplicate but I didn't find one close enough. This one is a friend of mine, Jill Kryger, and everyone raved when she brought it to my party and insisted on the recipe. Here it is.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black-eyed peas (drained)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans shoe peg corn (drained)
- 4 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 2 cups purple onions (chopped)
- 4 roma tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 red bell peppers (chopped)
- 6 scallions (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons jalapenos (chopped)
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 cup sweet & spicy French dressing (Wishbone)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Use Big Scoop Frito's (corn chips).