- 236.59 ml white vinegar
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco or Texas Pete)
- 4.92 ml whole celery seed
- 2.46 ml whole mustard seeds
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2 (680.38 g) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 59.14 ml finely chopped green pepper
- 29.58 ml finely chopped onions
- 56.69 g jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 44.37 ml currants (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the vinegar through the salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and boil 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add corn thru currants.
- Pour into jars, cover and refrigerate; it should sit in fridge at least overnight before serving to let the flavors mix.