- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco or Texas Pete)
- 1 teaspoon whole celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon whole mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (12 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 3 tablespoons currants (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the vinegar through the salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and boil 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add corn thru currants.
- Pour into jars, cover and refrigerate; it should sit in fridge at least overnight before serving to let the flavors mix.