1/5 Photos of Corn Relish
echo echo's Note:
I bring this to dinner every Thanksgiving, give it as a Christmas gift and eat it year-round. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco or Texas Pete)
- 1 teaspoon whole celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon whole mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (12 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 3 tablespoons currants (optional)
- 1Combine the vinegar through the salt in a medium saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil and boil 2 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and add corn thru currants.
- 4Pour into jars, cover and refrigerate; it should sit in fridge at least overnight before serving to let the flavors mix.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Relish
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.2
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 683.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g