Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Bobby Flay and Jack McDavid. Sounds good.
- 1 cup grilled corn kernel
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onions
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Remove all silk and all but one layer of husk.
- Dip into water (do not soak), and then grill.
- Cut off corn kernels and combine with the peppers, onion, vinegar, cilantro, jalapeno, and oil in a bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- This recipe yields about 2 cups of corn relish.