From Bobby Flay and Jack McDavid. Sounds good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup grilled corn kernel
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Remove all silk and all but one layer of husk.
- 2Dip into water (do not soak), and then grill.
- 3Cut off corn kernels and combine with the peppers, onion, vinegar, cilantro, jalapeno, and oil in a bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4This recipe yields about 2 cups of corn relish.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Relish
Serving Size: 1 (641 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g