1/1 Photo of Corn Quiche Minis (From Stouffers)
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe comes from the back of a Stouffer's box. To locate Stouffers frozen corn souffle click here: http://www.stouffers.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=97&ServingSizeId=0&ProductGroupId=0&SearchText=corn%20souffle&ServingSize=&ProductGroup=&cP=1&isPOn=True If you still can't find it at the store, we suggest using Corn Souffle (Stouffer's Copycat). NOTE: We have not tried this recipe or Corn Souffle (Stouffer's Copycat) as of yet.
My Private Note
mini qu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces frozen corn souffle, defrosted (Stouffer's)
- 2 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 3 ounces swiss cheese, shredded and divided
- 1/3 cup cooked ham, sliced and diced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Cut pie crusts into 36 two-inch squares. Press each square into well greased mini muffin pan cups, forming a square bottom crust.
- 2Combine Corn Soufflé, 1/2 cup cheese, ham, sour cream, egg, green onion, flour and pepper in a medium bowl. Spoon mixture into shells, filling 3/4 full. Sprinkle remaining Swiss cheese on top of mini quiches. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until pie crust and filling are golden brown.
- 3Cool in pans on wire racks for 5 minutes. Garnish with sliced green onion and diced red pepper before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Quiche Minis (From Stouffers)
Serving Size: 1 (708 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 60.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen corn souffle