Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe comes from the back of a Stouffer's box. To locate Stouffers frozen corn souffle click here: http://www.stouffers.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=97&ServingSizeId=0&ProductGroupId=0&SearchText=corn%20souffle&ServingSize=&ProductGroup=&cP=1&isPOn=True If you still can't find it at the store, we suggest using Corn Souffle (Stouffer's Copycat). NOTE: We have not tried this recipe or Corn Souffle (Stouffer's Copycat) as of yet.
- 12 ounces frozen corn souffle, defrosted (Stouffer's)
- 2 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 3 ounces swiss cheese, shredded and divided
- 1⁄3 cup cooked ham, sliced and diced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, diced
- Preheat oven to 375°F Cut pie crusts into 36 two-inch squares. Press each square into well greased mini muffin pan cups, forming a square bottom crust.
- Combine Corn Soufflé, 1/2 cup cheese, ham, sour cream, egg, green onion, flour and pepper in a medium bowl. Spoon mixture into shells, filling 3/4 full. Sprinkle remaining Swiss cheese on top of mini quiches. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until pie crust and filling are golden brown.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 5 minutes. Garnish with sliced green onion and diced red pepper before serving.
These were great! I used the link to find the Stouffer's souffle, and found 3 stores near me that "had" it. Unfortunately, none of them really did! So I used Corn Souffle (Stouffer's Copycat) (copycat) to make the souffle. Then I made these little quiches. I used a regular muffin pan instead of a mini muffin pan, and used paper cupcake baking liners, laying them flat and spraying them with cooking spray. Then I layed the cut out pie crust on them before placing them in the muffin pan. This made removal a breeze! They turned out to be more work than I originally planned, but I really loved them and will make them again. Made for photo tag! Thanks for posting.