Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A favorite in this household. So addicting!!! O-KeeDoke carries this kind of cornpuff.
Make and share this Corn Puffs Caramel Corn recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) bag corn puffs
- 6 tablespoons butter (no substitutions)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Place corn puffs in a large roasting pan.
- Cook together butter, brown sugar, corn syrup for two minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add baking soda to the mix.
- This will cause the mixture to foam so make sure you use a 2 quart saucepan.
- Pour caramel mixture over corn puffs and stir until mixed.
- Place in a 250 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Stir at least every 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour on wax paper and break apart.
Totally delicious but try adding a half cup of peanut butter even more irresistible.
Holy smokes! This is awesome and addicting! Don't need to change a thing!
HURRY. . .someone pinch me. . .I think I might have died and went to heaven!!!!! You have GOT to be kidding me with these. They are 100 stars all the way! AMAZING! Thanks so much for sharing. This will quickly become a frequently made recipe here in our household. You even got my super picky toddler's seal of approval!!!