Corn Pudding With Cranberries and Sage (Weight Watchers)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Coat the bottom and sides with the bread crumbs.
- Bring the evaporated milk and cranberries to a simmer in a small saucepan.
- Meanwhile, combine the corn kernels, canned corn, eggs, egg whites, scallions, sage, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Gradually whisk in the hot mixture.
- Pour into the baking dish and bake until the pudding is set, the top puffs, and the edges are browned, about 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.