Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Weight Watchers Magazine, Sept./Oct. 2004. This is a Thanksgiving dish that serves 8 and is only 2 points per serving.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Coat the bottom and sides with the bread crumbs.
- Bring the evaporated milk and cranberries to a simmer in a small saucepan.
- Meanwhile, combine the corn kernels, canned corn, eggs, egg whites, scallions, sage, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Gradually whisk in the hot mixture.
- Pour into the baking dish and bake until the pudding is set, the top puffs, and the edges are browned, about 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
a great addition to our families thanksgiving dinner. the breadcrumbs make a nice "crust" ill use more cranberries for an additional pop.
Served this as part of Christmas dinner, and it was not well received. Based on earlier review, I doubled the cranberries, but it was still very bland. Perhaps using fresh sage instead of dried? Or more herbs would help? Not sure. But this definitely tasted like