1 hr 10 mins
From Weight Watchers Magazine, Sept./Oct. 2004. This is a Thanksgiving dish that serves 8 and is only 2 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Spray a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Coat the bottom and sides with the bread crumbs.
- 4Bring the evaporated milk and cranberries to a simmer in a small saucepan.
- 5Meanwhile, combine the corn kernels, canned corn, eggs, egg whites, scallions, sage, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- 6Gradually whisk in the hot mixture.
- 7Pour into the baking dish and bake until the pudding is set, the top puffs, and the edges are browned, about 1 hour.
- 8Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Pudding With Cranberries and Sage (Weight Watchers)
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.3
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 411.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g