1/6 Photos of Corn Pudding With Bacon
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I am just in love with corn pudding. I began baking recipes found on "Zaar" which were very good, but I decided to try making it more to my liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 2-quart baking dish with margarine (Discard excess).
- 3Cook 3 slices of bacon until crispy. (Discard drippings).
- 4Chop bacon into small pieces.
- 5Melt butter (I use the microwave for approximately 25 seconds on high).
- 6Beat eggs, butter and spices together in a 2-quart bowl.
- 7Then add flour, creamed corn, light cream, & bacon and mix together until flour lumps are smooth.
- 8Pour mixture into the baking dish.
- 9Bake for 90 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 10As it cools, the corn pudding deflates.
- 11Serve warm. (I love it chilled too!).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Pudding With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.4
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 119.2 mg
- Sodium 477.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 6.3 g