Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Submitted by Rhonda Simpson
Make and share this Corn Pudding (or scalloped corn) recipe from Food.com.
- Cook corn as directed on package.
- Beat eggs slightly.
- Add cooked corn and flour and blend.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased 1 quart casserole dish.
- Set casserole dish in a pan of hot water and bake at 350 degrees for 75 minutes or until firm.
Tried this, needs more flavor. Actually done in 1 hour. Very easy and quick to put together. A little disappointed, but it was good. I will add more salt and more buter next time. But hey, my husband had 3 helpings, so don't go by me. Myrna
This recipe is teriffic. Tried it for Thanksgiving. None was left over. If you want to spice it up a little put a Tablespoon of Paprika.
Needs more flavor