Recipe by Renee Langley
Submitted by Rhonda Simpson
Top Review by Myrna 2
Tried this, needs more flavor. Actually done in 1 hour. Very easy and quick to put together. A little disappointed, but it was good. I will add more salt and more buter next time. But hey, my husband had 3 helpings, so don't go by me. Myrna
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook corn as directed on package.
- Beat eggs slightly.
- Add cooked corn and flour and blend.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased 1 quart casserole dish.
- Set casserole dish in a pan of hot water and bake at 350 degrees for 75 minutes or until firm.