Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I came across this recipe, for Corn Pudding, in a Southern Living Cookbook. I changed the recipe up a bit, and know we enjoy our Corn Pudding in muffin form. This is a favorite in our family.
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) cream-style corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) package cornbread mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pans with non-stick coating. Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon into pans to about 3/4 full.
- Bake about 20 to 25 minutes, or until set.
These are delicious! Very simple to make. I'm not sure if spraying the pan is necessary, and you could probably get by with a little less butter (unless you want to use 1/4 cup). I will definitely be making these again! I'd like to alter this sometime - I feel like you could add almost anything (onions, bacon, jalapeños, etc.). Bravo!
Great recipe. My husband and children loved these. Easy to make. My 7 year old also enjoyed these as left-overs.