Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe from Knudsen Recipes (1952). An old-timer, but really good!
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups canned corn
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup knudsen hampshire sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a medium bowl, fold eggs into corn.
- Add milk and stir lightly.
- Blend sugar, salt and pepper into the sour cream, then add to the corn mixture.
- Fold in butter, then pour into a greased casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes until pudding is firm.
- NOTE: for variety, add chopped mushrooms, celery, or bean sprouts.