Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 50 mins
Five Star, 1457 ratings on Food Network. NO EGGS, SIMPLE, AND DELISH!! Can't get any easier! Served at Thanksgiving and was a hit with the many cooks and guests. This is a pudding, not a souffle. Butter and cheese. . . . .doesn't the scream Paula Deen?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with Cheddar. Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.