Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy and yummy! Great corn side dish.
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- Combine corn, flour, butter, sugar and salt.
- Combine eggs and cream separately.
- Mix with corn mixture.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, stirring 2 to 3 times during first 30 minutes.
We liked it!
I have finally found a corn recipe that my children will eat (that's not corn on the cob)! All three of them loved this, so it will be made often. The only change I'll make will be to add a bit more salt, but that's just a personal preference. Thanks for sharing!
Everyone loved this including picky DH. Next time I'm adding cheese but it is perfect without. I actually microwaved this for 15 minutes and finished it off in the oven @ 400 for about 15 minutes(I needed it on the table w/ other food I had made)I baked in a deep pie dish. VG, Thanks!