Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the corn pudding recipe that has been served at our holiday dinner table for years. We would never think of switching. I hope your family enjoys it as much as we have.
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, on top
- Combine sugar, flour, salt and pepper.
- Add milk and slightly beaten eggs.
- Stir in corn.
- Dot with butter on top.
- Bake in 375 degree oven, in pan of water for 1 hour.
Good corn! I served it with ribs and baked potatoes for guests and everyone really liked it. Making it next time I'll cut back on the sugar, it was very sweet.
Good corn. Very pudding like. Sweet and flavorful.
Thank you so much for this recipe. I made it for a Christmas party, and everyone like it. This will be my corn pudding recipe from now on.