Recipe by MarissaB
Got this recipe from the December/January 2005 Taste of Home magazine. You can use frozen corn instead of canned, and you can play with the amount of sugar, salt & pepper to customize its taste.
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk
- 44.37 ml butter
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 432.33 g can whole kernel corn, drained
- 418.15 g can cream-style corn
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and flour.
- Whisk in the eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the corn and cream-style corn.
- Pour into a greased 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45-50 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.