Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an easy recipe to make, and is another great way to serve cream-style corn.
Make and share this Corn Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Place the corn in a 1 1/2 or 2 quart casserole dish. Stir in the sugar.
- Cut the margarine into chunks and microwave on 80% power for app. 30 seconds to melt it. If not completely melted, stir and then microwave additionally if needed.
- Stir the flour 1 T. at a time into the margarine to reduce flour "clumping".
- Add the flour and margarine mixture to the corn.
- Add egg, vanilla, and milk and stir until blended.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour to 1 hours 10 minutes.
- If it begins to brown too much on top before the middle firms, cover with aluminum foil for remainder of cooking time.