Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
From The Four Ingredient Cookbook. It's so easy to make and my family LOVED it!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1 (6 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 2qt casserole.
- Mix all the ingredients together and then pour into the casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
I've made this literally dozens of times (it's great to whip up for a pot luck when you don't have a ton of free time to be working in the kitchen) and it has turned out great every time. And you certainly can't find an easier recipe!
This is yummy, but we usually have to bake it longer than the recipe says and we use butter instead of margarine.