1 hr 10 mins
This is from a cookbook of old pioneer recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine corn, milk, butter and beaten eggs.
- 2Separately combine flour, sugar, salt and onion.
- 3Stir dry ingredients into corn mixture.
- 4Pour into a buttered casserole dish.
- 5Sprinkle bread crumbs over top.
- 6Set dish in a pan of hot water.
- 7Bake in a 350 degree oven for 55-60 minuts.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 182.4 mg
- Sodium 817.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 11.7 g