Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from a dry mustard spice. I make this every Thanksgiving and Christmas. It has good sweet flavor.
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (17 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 5 lighly beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Season-All salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased 3 quart casserole. Bake in 400 degree oven 1 hour stirring once.