Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from my mom. She makes it for Thanksgiving dinner and it's delicious! I like to make this year round, and often use home grown frozen corn.
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine all ingredients except butter.
- Pour into a buttered casserole dish.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour till the eggs are set.
I made this dish for Thanksgiving. It was really easy to make and was delicious - just perfect. I baked it for longer than recommended, but may be due to having a number of other things in the oven at the same time. I'm planning to make it for Christmas dinner too. Thanks 4 the recipe!
Family loved this recipe!!! Almost didnt have any leftovers!!!