1/1 Photo of Corn Pudding
katie in the UP's Note:
I think everyone has their own 'corn pudding' recipe. This is mine, it's been adapted from a recipe I saw years ago in the Taste of Home magazine. It is a family favorite and a Holiday staple in our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet saute onion in butter, until onion is tender, set aside.
- 2In bowl, beat eggs; add sour cream, both cans of corn and seasonings.
- 3Add bread mix and stir until blended.
- 4Fold in sauted onions, jalapeno and 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- 5Transfer to 3 qt baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 7Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 8Cool slightly and serve warm!
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.0
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 502.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 8.1 g