Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great side dish. I usually double or triple for Thanksgiving dinner.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl sprinkle sugar and flour over corn and stir gently.
- Add milk, beaten egg, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a greased baking dish, dot with butter, and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes.