Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Stolen from a trashy food blog - stored (untried) for safekeeping
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can mexicorn
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken stock or 2 (14 ounce) cans vegetable stock
- 1 -2 tablespoon instant potato flakes, to thicken
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 -3 tablespoons cooked bacon, pieces
- Bring canned things to a full boil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add potatoes to thicken.
- Add cheese and bacon.
Easy, Easy, Easy! You would never know it was just a combination of canned soups. I didn't have any instant potatoes so I thickened it by mixing 2 tsp. of cornstarch with 3 tsp. of water and then stirring it into the soup. Thank you huskiebear. Made for PAC 07.