Corn, Potato and Parmesan Chowder
- In a dutch oven, stir together water, potatoes, carrots, onion and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt margarine; stir in flour until combined.
- Add milk all at once, continuing stirring.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thick and bubbly and then cook and stir one minute more.
- Add the parmesan cheese and stir until melted.
- Carefully add the cheese mixture to the soup mixture.
- Stir in corn and heat through.