Recipe by momof3rjc
This is a great snack mix like Chex Mix only using "Corn Pops" Cereal!
Top Review by **Mandy**
Yum, this is a such a moreish snack, tastes great. Did find that the pops shrunk a lot in the oven so would definitely do a double batch next time. I also think that the butter could be reduced a little without affecting the outcome so will also try that next time too. Thanks for a semi-healthier alternative to potato chips!
- 3 cups corn pops puffed corn cereal
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour melted butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, onion salt, oregano, dill and Corn Pops; mix well to coat the cereal.
- Pour into a 12 x 9 pan and bake for 15 minutes at 350°, stirring every 5 minutes.
- You may also add pecans or peanuts to this mix!