Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Colorful and delicious!
- 1 cup sweet whole kernel corn
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, cut into pieces to the same size of corn
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, cut into pieces to the same size of corn
- 2 pineapple slices, cut in chucks of 2 cm cubes
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, Fresh ground to taste
- Prefer canned sweet corn to make the preparation quick. Wash corn kernels before use. If using natural, uncooked corn, boil corn in salted water until soft. Drain thoroughly and cool.
- Cut green bell pepper and red bell pepper into pieces to the same size of corn.
- Cut 1 and 1/2 pineapple slices into 2cm cubes (bigger than capsicum and corn size).
- Chop green chillies. Clean, wash and chop cilantro.
- Combine corn, pepper and pineapple. Mix it well with Lemon juice, pineapple juice, salt, chillies.
- Add fresh ground peppercorn before serving. Garnish with a little bit of cilantro.