Colorful and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sweet whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, cut into pieces to the same size of corn
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, cut into pieces to the same size of corn
- 2 pineapple slices, cut in chucks of 2 cm cubes
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, Fresh ground to taste
- 1Prefer canned sweet corn to make the preparation quick. Wash corn kernels before use. If using natural, uncooked corn, boil corn in salted water until soft. Drain thoroughly and cool.
- 2Cut green bell pepper and red bell pepper into pieces to the same size of corn.
- 3Cut 1 and 1/2 pineapple slices into 2cm cubes (bigger than capsicum and corn size).
- 4Chop green chillies. Clean, wash and chop cilantro.
- 5Combine corn, pepper and pineapple. Mix it well with Lemon juice, pineapple juice, salt, chillies.
- 6Add fresh ground peppercorn before serving. Garnish with a little bit of cilantro.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn & Pineapple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (714 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.2
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1526.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 8.0 g