Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love corn. Saving this one to do later.
- 4 fresh corn on the cob
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Remove the corn kernels by running a sharp knife down the length of each corn cob.
- Place the corn kernels in a small bowl with the shallots.
- Whisk the eggs, flour, milk and parsley in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the corn and shallots.
- Coat a pan with cooking spray, heat and drop 2tbs of the batter into the pan, allowing room for spreading.
- Cook over a medium heat for 2 minutes or until golden.
- Turn and cook a further 2 minutes
- Repeat with remaining batter to make 12 corn pancakes.
- Serve with tomato slices if desired.