1/2 Photos of Corn Oysters
These little golden nuggets are similar to corn fritters. My family goes nuts over them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the frozen corn in a colander. Rinse it until the ice crystals melt.
- 2Pour the corn into a bowl.
- 3Stir in the milk, flour or corn meal, salt, and pepper.
- 4Lay paper towels on top of a plate and set it aside.
- 5Set a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
- 6Heat the butter and oil in the skillet until the butter is melted.
- 7Put tablespoon-fulls of batter in the hot skillet.
- 8Cook until golden-brown. Repeat with the other side.
- 9Drain the oysters on the paper towels and cover with foil to keep them warm.
- 10Repeat with the others and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Oysters
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.2
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 480.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 7.7 g