Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Easy way to prepare corn on the cob. Our family really enjoys it this way!
- Heat grill until medium hot.
- Pull husks back from corn, keeping husks attached.
- Remove as much silk from the corn as possible; replace husks, covering kernels.
- Using kitchen twine, secure husks at tops.
- Place corn in a large bucket of cold water.
- Let soak 1 hour.
- Transfer corn to grill.
- Cook until husks are charred and the corn has steamed, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from grill; discard husks.
- Serve with butter, salt, and pepper.
Excellent recipe. The corn really does end up so sweet and juicy and very yellow! I served with butter, salt and pepper as a side dish for our BBQ dinner. Thanks Kimke.