Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lovely side dish for BBQs. The butter is light and not over powering, perfect combination.
Make and share this Corn on the Cob With Lemon-Basil Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Butter: Put all ingredients in food processor and pulse until basil is incorporated and the butter is light green.
- Transfer to a small serving bowl
- Corn: Pull off dry outside husks; tear several into 1/4-inch-wide strips to use as ties.
- Gently peel back inner husks, remove silk, and lightly coat corn with Lemon-Basil Butter.
- Lay inner husks back in place around corn.
- Tie at top with reserved husk strips.
- Immerse cobs in a large bowl of cold water and soak for 20 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Place on a hot grill for 20 minutes, turning often.
- Serve with extra Lemon-Basil Butter on the side.