1/1 Photo of Corn on the Cob With Lemon-Basil Butter
Lovely side dish for BBQs. The butter is light and not over powering, perfect combination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup fresh basil, lightly packed
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 ears corn, in husks
- 1Butter: Put all ingredients in food processor and pulse until basil is incorporated and the butter is light green.
- 2Transfer to a small serving bowl
- 3Corn: Pull off dry outside husks; tear several into 1/4-inch-wide strips to use as ties.
- 4Gently peel back inner husks, remove silk, and lightly coat corn with Lemon-Basil Butter.
- 5Lay inner husks back in place around corn.
- 6Tie at top with reserved husk strips.
- 7Immerse cobs in a large bowl of cold water and soak for 20 minutes.
- 8Drain well.
- 9Place on a hot grill for 20 minutes, turning often.
- 10Serve with extra Lemon-Basil Butter on the side.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn on the Cob With Lemon-Basil Butter
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.7
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 243.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g