Mmmmm! From a flyer included with our organic produce delivery. I was hoping to test this recipe substituting fresh horseradish for jarred but for some unknown reason couldn't find any at the store. Prepare the corn on the cob using your favorite method. For this particular recipe I cooked the corn in a large pot of water, but grilling the cobs would work wonderfully, I have no doubt.
My Private Note
ears of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ears corn, husked, cleaned and silk removed
- 1Cook the ears of corn as suggested in *Steps #4 and #5.
- 2Sauce: combine ingredients and mix well.
- 3For each ear of corn, spread on approximately 1 tablespoon of the sauce.
- 4*Note: For stove top directions to cook corn, bring large pot of water to boil. Add the prepared corn cobs to the water, cover and simmer for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- 5If grilling corn, spread sauce on cobs, wrap tightly in foil and grill. Or, grill corn directly on the grill basting on the sauce as the ears cook.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn on the Cob With Horseradish-Dijon Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.5
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 220.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g