Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mmmmm! From a flyer included with our organic produce delivery. I was hoping to test this recipe substituting fresh horseradish for jarred but for some unknown reason couldn't find any at the store. Prepare the corn on the cob using your favorite method. For this particular recipe I cooked the corn in a large pot of water, but grilling the cobs would work wonderfully, I have no doubt.
- 8 ears corn, husked, cleaned and silk removed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (reduced from 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish cream or 1 teaspoon freshly grated horseradish
- Cook the ears of corn as suggested in *Steps #4 and #5.
- Sauce: combine ingredients and mix well.
- For each ear of corn, spread on approximately 1 tablespoon of the sauce.
- *Note: For stove top directions to cook corn, bring large pot of water to boil. Add the prepared corn cobs to the water, cover and simmer for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- If grilling corn, spread sauce on cobs, wrap tightly in foil and grill. Or, grill corn directly on the grill basting on the sauce as the ears cook.