Recipe by barefootmommawv
Yumm-o and extremely easy! From Rival Crock Pot Recipe Book.
Top Review by Cooking Mom of 7
I wonder if the previous poster that said the butter ruined this even tried this. This is awesome. Smearing lots of butter on an ear of corn in a ritual where I come from. This was really good and an easy way to fix corn for a busy family. We LOVED it. I used even more butter than the recipe called for.....YUMMY.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh parsley
- 4 -5 ears corn, husked
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly mix butter, garlic and parsley in small bowl.
- Place each ear of corn on a piece of foil and generously spread on butter. Season corn with salt and pepper and tightly seal foil. Place corn in crock pot slow cooker; over lap ears, if necessary. Add enough water to come 1/4 of the way up each ear.
- Cover; cook on low 4 to 5 hours or on High 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until done.