Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another recipe from First magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup lightly-salted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder, like McCormick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 ears sweet corn, on cob silk removed
- Heat grill.
- Combine butter, parsley, lime juice, 1/2 tsp lime zest, paprika, anc chipotle powder. Place on waxed paper and roll into log. Chill.
- Meanwhile, grill corn, about 12 minutes, turning 3 times.
- Spread corn with compouned butter and serve.
Very good. I also do this with French beans, takes them to a whole new level.
I prepared 1/2 of this recipe since there is only DH and myself. Since it was such a small amount I did not shape into a log, but just used a small metal container. It is really good! I also used frozen corn and microwaved it. This would be good on fresh steamed veggies, potatoes, grilled meats or anything you would normally use a pat of butter on! The chipotle flavor and the lime flavor compliment the corn and give it a crisp tangy flavor! Delicious! Thanks PaulaM-M!