When we go camping or at home, we have an old cooler we fill with water.We buy corn and soak it in the husk in the cooler. We made this for our friends about 10 years ago and this is the way they do it now.We have a lot of corn like this at night time around the firepit.
- Soak at least 4 hours in water or overnight.
- You can also cook this on the bar-b-q.
- Drain excess water and place on grill; turn over about every 15 minutes.
- (Takes about 40 minutes to cook.).
- When you take it off the grill, pull the husk back but don’t break it off--the silk will come off easy.
- Use the husk as a handle and roll the cob in butter.