Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
I was watching the food network and I saw Guy making this. It looks so good and I can't wait to make it this weekend when we grill. I will suggest if you grill it to soak the corn in cold water for about an hour to keep from drying out when you cook it.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 corn on the cob
- queso fresco
- lime wedge
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the butter, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, cilantro, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Rub corn with the butter mixture. Wrap in foil and put in the oven. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes. Unwrap from foil, top with queso fresco and a squeeze of lime. Serve immediately.