Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This makes the sweetest juiciest corn you could imagine. Perfect for those hot summer barbecues!
- 4 ears corn
- 4 teaspoons butter or 4 teaspoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, fresh or dried
- 1 lime, juice of
- Melt butter and add lime and cilantro, roll corn in the mixture.
- Wrap in foil- I like to dribble the rest of the mixture over the corn.
- Cook in oven or on barbecue for 20-40 minutes.
OH, YUM YUM YUM!!! I usually do my corn this way, but no lime juice. WOW! We loved it. Thanks!
This recipe is a favourite in our house! We have made it many times and always double the butter so we have more to smother it with after! We cook it in the oven and it takes 20-30min. It goes wonderfully with my husband's famed Argentine Chicken! Thanks for a GREAT recipe!
This was really good I will use this again.