- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon pimentos, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place corn in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on defrost 5 minutes; drain.
- Preheat large saute pan 1-2 minutes.
- Place butter in pan, swirl to coat.
- Add onions, green pepper and pimentoes, stirring occasionally 2-3 minutes.
- Add corn, salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.