Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I forgot the potatoes and a few other things, so I made this. I use Imaginge Organic Creamy Sweet Corn Soup, and White Cheddar & Broccoli Pasta Roni This is very rich and delicious.
- 1 (15 ounce) box pasta, side dish
- 12 ounces sweet corn
- 32 ounces sweet corn soup
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon soybean oil
- Warm oil in 3 quart pot.
- Mince onion and garlic, sweat them in oil, do not brown.
- Add (drained if using canned) corn, soup and all of the contents of the Pasta Roni.
- Add Mrs. Dash, water and bullion
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Simmer 20 min scape bottom frequently.