Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick & easy, make ahead salad
- 1 (12 ounce) can kernel corn, well drained
- 1⁄2 sweet green pepper, chopped quite fine
- 2 slices pimiento, chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped sweet gherkins
- French dressing
- lettuce (to garnish)
- Toss all the ingredients (use only the amount of french dressing to make the salad the consistency& flavor that you like, taste as you go along) Place on lettuce leaves and serve either chilled or at room temperature (I like it chilled).
Easy and very tasty. A nice change from spicy corn and bean type salads we often have. I used about a tablespoon of pimiento from a jar of diced. I'm not sure that was as much as the recipe called for, and DH thought a little more would have been better. We enjoyed this for lunch along with a cold salmon salad. Leftover will be in a lunch for him this week. Thanks for posting.